Are you enthusiastic, upbeat & approachable? Do you understand the Class Rep Role? Would you like to develop the skills of a trainer? NStEP is seeking 5 new Student Trainers for the upcoming 2018-2019 academic year to deliver our training programme to Class Reps across 23 Irish Higher Education Institutions. The Pool is made up of students from across Ireland who receive training and are paid to deliver the Class Rep Training sessions. All pool members must be full or part time students and are required to complete a residential training course in late August with sparqs in Dundee.
Applications will close on Friday April 27th and interviews will be held in early May.
Apply now: https://goo.gl/forms/FJmuVArreClNfYkw2
Here’s what some of the current pool members have to say…
The National Student Engagement Programme (NStEP) was launched in March 2016 by the programme partners, the Higher Education Authority (HEA), Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) and the Union of Students in Ireland (USI). The 2016 pilot stage involved five higher education institutions and the programme grew to include 23 higher education institutions across the public and private sectors by April 2017.
An invitation will shortly be issued to other universities, institutes of technology and private colleges to join the programme for the 2018/2019 academic year.
NStEP is currently working with the following higher education institutions:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Carlow College
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Galway – May0 Institute of Technology
- Griffith College Dublin
- Hibernia College
- Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Institute of Technology Blanchardstown
- Institute of Technology Carlow
- Institute of Technology Sligo
- Institute of Technology Tallaght
- Institute of Technology Tralee
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- NUI Galway
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology