Register now for a major national conference from QQI, NStEP and StudentSurvey.ie on 24th Nov 2020.
Empowerment and Partnership in Student Engagement
Find out more about our exciting international line-up of speakers and register at the link below.
When: 11am – 3.30pm, Tuesday 24th November 2020.
Where: Online (further details TBC)
Why: From empowering students and staff to collaborate, to supporting co-creation and impact in enhancement, to embedding partnership in quality assurance and enhancement processes, this event will be a chance to reflect on and consider the future of efforts to meaningfully foster student engagement and partnership.
Against a background of pandemic restrictions impacting on traditional programme delivery and the student experience, NStEP, StudentSurvey.ie and QQI believe a focus on the topic of student empowerment and partnership in decision-making has perhaps never been more timely.
Who: Students and staff from across higher and further education are very welcome to attend and to take part in this important dialogue.
- Simon Harris TD, Minister for Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science
- Dr. Lucy Mercer-Mapstone, Lecturer in Curriculum at University of Sydney
- Ms. Sophia Abbot, PhD in Education at George Mason University, USA
- Dr. Cathy Bovill, Senior Lecturer in Student Engagement in the University of Edinburgh
- Ms. Hillary Gyebi-Ababio, Vice-President of Higher Education for the National Union of Students UK
- Ms. Gohar Hovhannisyan, President of the European Students’ Union
- Mr. Sjur Bergan, Head of the Council of Europe’s Education Department
- Ms. Lorna Fitzpatrick, President of the Union of Students in Ireland